We appreciate your visit to our website.
If personal data (such as name, address or email address) are collected on our website, this is done on a voluntary basis wherever possible. Wherever possible, the website and services may always be used without providing personal data. These data are not shared with third parties without your express permission.
Please note that security gaps may arise when data are transmitted over the Internet (e.g. communication via email). It is not possible to absolutely protect data from third-party access.
The use by third parties of contact details published as part of the obligation to provide a legal notice in order to send advertising and information material that have not been expressly requested is hereby expressly rejected. The website operators expressly reserve the right to take legal steps if unsolicited advertising, such as email spam, is sent.
Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
When you visit our website www.troeger-cie.de, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to our website server, where it is stored temporarily in a log file. The following information is collected as part of this, without any action on your part, and stored until automatic deletion:
- the IP address of the computer accessing the website;
- the date and time of access;
- the name and URL of the retrieved file;
- the website from which access was made (referrer URL);
- the browser used and, where applicable, your computer’s operating system as well as the name of your access provider.
We process the mentioned data for the following purposes:
- to ensure the straightforward establishment of a connection to the website;
- to ensure ease-of-use of our website;
- to evaluate system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sub-paragraph 1, Letter f of the GDPR forms the legal basis for the data processing. Our legitimate interest is derived from the purposes for collecting data listed above. We never use the collected data to draw conclusions about you.
We only ask for your name and other personal information if answering requests from you, such as a request for contact, or processing your orders. However, we only collect any information on your identity if you make this available to us for the aforementioned purposes.
We guarantee that no connection is made to your personal data and usage data are not used in any personal context. However, we reserve the right to carry out statistical analysis on anonymised records. In return, we can offer our visitors more tailored content from both an editorial and advertising perspective and therefore increase the personal usefulness of our online offerings. Thanks to the separation of demographic and personal information, your privacy is always protected.
Disclosure of data
Your personal data are not transmitted to third parties other than for the purposes listed below.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties:
- if you have expressly consented to this pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sub-paragraph 1, Letter a of the GDPR;
- if the disclosure is necessary pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sub-paragraph 1, Letter f of the GDPR for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in your data not being disclosed;
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose the data pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sub-paragraph 1, Letter c of the GDPR and
if this is legally permitted and required pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sub-paragraph 1, Letter b of the GDPR for the handling of contractual relationships with you.
Data Privacy Statement for the Use of Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (‘Google’). Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will usually be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will truncate your IP address in Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. On behalf of the website operator, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage for the website operator. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google within the context of Google Analytics.
Future analysis of your website visit by Google Analytics can be disabled by clicking on the link below. Clicking on the link sets an "opt-out cookie", which prevents analysis of your visit to our website in the future:
Enable "opt-out cookie" for Google Analytics!
Please note that if you delete the cookies in your browser settings, this may also result in the opt-out cookie being deleted. You would then need to activate it again.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
You may object to the collection and storage of data at any time. For more information about Google’s policy, click here:
Data Privacy Statement for the Use of Google Adsense
This website, www.troeger-cie.de, uses Google AdSense, a Web advertising service provided by Google, Inc. (‘Google’). Google AdSense uses ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse site usage. Google AdSense also uses Web beacons (invisible images). Web beacons allow information such as visitor traffic on this site to be analysed.
The information generated by the cookies and Web beacons about your use of this website (including your IP address) and the distribution of advertising formats will be transmitted to and stored by Google on a server in the United States. This information may be transmitted by Google to its contractual partners. However, your IP address will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
You may refuse the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above
Use of Google Maps API
This website uses Google Maps on some sub-pages to display interactive maps and to create travel directions or instructions. Google Maps is a map service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA. The information generated by using Google Maps about your use of this website, including your IP address and your address (of departure) entered to activate the route planning function will be transmitted to Google on a server in the United States.
If you prompt a webpage of our Internet presentation which contains Google Maps your browser will directly connect to the servers of Google. Google will transmit the map content directly to your browser which integrates the information into the website. Consequently, we cannot influence the scope of data collected by Google in this manner.
When you visit our website, information may be saved on your computer as a ‘cookie’. Cookies are small text files which are used to personalise an offer. As genuine text files, cookies cannot enter the user’s system or cause any damage there. Our shop does not use any permanent cookies of long-term duration per se and instead applies session cookies only which are deleted when leaving our webpage. For example, these cookies allow us to recognise which content on our webpage should be designed more efficiently in the interest of our visitors. The session cookie serves to secure all forms against manipulation. The browser then determines, depending on the individual setting, whether the cookie will be stored on your computer or not. Session cookies are absolutely necessary to process all forms, including order forms. In addition to the shop’s own session cookie, Google Analytics uses one or multiple cookies of long-term duration (see above).
Contact and Service Enquiries
1. Contact form / email enquiries
You are welcome to contact us by email if you have any questions about Tröger & Cie. Aktiengesellschaft.
Sharing details with us such as your first name, family name, company, address, telephone and fax number and your enquiry is voluntary and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or shared by phone, tel. +49 (0)69 6640 8750.
We shall use your information to answer your enquiry and if necessary to forward the requested information material to you. The information which you transmitted to us will then be forwarded to the office in charge of your enquiry.
Your data will be deleted once processing your enquiry has been completed unless for reasons of evidence, customer support or due to the statutory retention period, a longer record-keeping period is necessary
Personal Data under ‘For Candidates’ and ‘Vacancies’ - Career / Jobs:
Tröger & Cie. Aktiengesellschaft Application Procedure / Registration Form and Vacancies
Personal data which you provide to us through your online application by email or through the registration form or by applying to a vacancy will be treated confidentially and used only to perform the application process. As soon as you send in your online application to us by email to email@example.com, you will receive a confirmation email.
Which data are recorded?
For our application process we record any and all information as is required for the application process.
The following data of the applicant are collected and processed:
- First name
- Postal code/city
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Native tongue
- Date of birth
- Current occupation / position
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Other comments / notes such as foreign languages / special skills / hobbies
- Attachment upload for letter of application, Curriculum Vitae, certificates, photo
Once you successfully uploaded and entered the necessary records, you will have to enter the security code shown.
By clicking on ‘Save / Send’ you will send your application to Tröger & Cie. Aktiengesellschaft.
Be registering and sending your application you declare that you consent to being contacted and informed in writing and / or by phone within the context of the application process.
Additional data will only be collected and processed if you independently communicate this to us on the occasion of referring to separately available services of ours.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR to obtain information about the personal data concerning you being processed by us. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure or restriction of processing or to object to it, the right to lodge a complaint and the source of your data, where it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and any other meaningful information about their details;
- pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you stored by us or to have incomplete personal data completed;
- pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR to obtain erasure of personal data concerning you stored by us unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR to obtain restriction of processing of personal data concerning you in cases where you contest the accuracy of the data, where the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure and where we no longer need the data but you still require them to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or where you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR;
- pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR to obtain personal data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another data controller;
- pursuant to Article 7, Paragraph 3 of the GDPR to withdraw your consent given to us at any time. As a result of this, we will no longer be able to carry out the data processing that was based upon this consent in the future; and
- pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority for your habitual residence, place of work or the registered office of our company in this regard.
Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sub-paragraph 1, Letter f of the GDPR, you have the right pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR to object to personal data concerning you being processed on grounds relating to your particular situation or if the objection relates to direct marketing. In the case of the latter, you have a general right to object which will be implemented by us without any reference to a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw or object, you need simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your withdrawal/objection has no effect on the lawfulness of the data collected, stored and processed up to that point.
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method during your website visit in combination with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. This is usually 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we revert instead to 128-bit v3 technology. A whole key or closed padlock icon in your browser’s lower status bar indicates whether individual pages of our website are transmitted in encrypted form.
For the rest, we use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction and unauthorised third-party access. We continuously improve our security measures in line with technological advancements.
Our Data Protection Officer is also available as a contact to you.
He can be reached at:
Tröger & Cie Aktiengesellschaft
Data Protection Officer